We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated.
Personal Data Collection
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
The follows information we may collect from you in order to respond to your requests:
- Your name and basic information.
- Your contact information: Email address, contact number.
- The target’s personal background, address, preferences and interests.
- Other information may needed.
Why We Collect Your Data and How We Use
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- Respond to your requests by email or contact number.
- To provide our discreet services base on the information.
- Written record keeping.
- To customize our website and services according to your comments.
- For company promotion use such as company information and service updates, promotional materials (included brochure and leaflet) and newsletters distribute via email.
Herald takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. Feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
For more details and information, please refer to “Personal Data (Privacy) Law in Hong Kong – A Practical Guide on Compliance“.