Are you eager to seek out the truth?
Do you like challenging yet exciting work?
Have you ever been tired of the office chores?
As a reputable business consulting company, Herald Business Consulting Limited provides various kinds of professional investigation services. Suggested by our name, we value accuracy, efficiency, integrity and communication. We are dedicated to helping you sort out truth from fiction.
To enhance our business development, we are now inviting you to join our team. If you are interested in the investigation industry and possess such qualities, please do not hesitate to let us know more about you.
- Participate in surveillance action (Mainly insurance claim of work injury, traffic accident, commercial fraud investigation etc.).
- Tracking, Photo / Video shooting, Recording of the case’s Subject. Also, Surveying from various sources / situation.
- Daily reporting for insurance and commercial investigation.
- Communicate with other team members, planning & sharing all the information from the surveillance.
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (English / Mandarin is advantageous).
- 2 years experienced or above in driving motorcycle and license (Only applicable Motorcycle Investigator).
- Willing to learn and good communication skills.
- Passionate about Investigation industry.
- Outgoing, Curious and Hardworking.
- Have sense of investigation, able to rapidly react to alternative situations.
- Able to adapt flexible working hours (Shift Based).
- Experienced in business investigation will be advantaged (Not necessary).
- Welcome fresh graduate. We provide on-job training to the right candidates.
- Transportation Allowance, Overtime Pay, Meal Allowance (if necessary).
- Parking Allowance, Fuel Allowance (Only applicable Motorcycle Investigator)
- Double Pay & Discretionary Performance Bonus.
- 12 days Annual Leave; Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave and Compassionate Leave.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be disposed after 6 months.