Herald is expending our business and want you to be a part of it. We are open for experienced recruiters or someone who is interested in expanding their career in this challenging field.
“Investigator/ Senior Investigator (調查員 / 高級調查員)”
- Participate in surveillance action.
- Tracking, Photo/ Video shooting, Recording of the case’s subject. Also, Surveying from various sources/ situation.
- Daily reporting for insurance and commercial investigation.
- Communicate with other team members, planning & sharing all the information from the surveillance.
- 參與調查行動(主要範疇為工傷, 交通意外保險調查, 商業調查等)
- 對個案目標進行跟蹤、拍攝/ 錄音、以不同形式資料搜集進行調查
- Form 5 / HKDSE or above
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (English/ Mandarin is advantageous)
- Willing to learn and goof communication skills
- Outgoing, Curious and Hardworking
- Have sense of investigation, able to rapidly react to alternative situations
- Able to adapt flexible work hours (Shift based)
- Be responsible, detail oriented and willing to deal with ad-hoc duties
- Experienced in business investigation will be advantaged (Not necessary)
- Welcome fresh graduate. We provide on-job training to the right candidates
- 喜歡外勤工作, 充滿好奇心和勤力
- 有調查觸覺, 有良好臨場應變技巧
- 8-day regular day off per month (Shift based)
- Transportation Allowance, Overtime Pay, Meal Allowance (if necessary)
- Double Pay & Discretionary Performance Bonus
- 12 days Annual Leave; Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave and Compassionate Leave
- 交通津貼、超時津貼、膳食津貼 (按情況發放）
We offer attractive compensation package plus career opportunities to right candidates. Interested parties please send your resume to “email@example.com” with current, expected salary & availability.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be disposed after 6 months.